Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (Fully Remote).
This position is a contract position in Austin, TX.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer (Fully Remote)
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Duration: 6+ months
- Create test plans & test cases for assigned features and perform
- Primary focus is to validate FrontEnd applications
- Execute test cases & perform defect tracking/management
- Design & build automated regression tests from test cases using Cucumber framework
- Plan and run automation tests, integration tests, & regression tests
- Comfortable communicating with developers & other technical team members
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Perform UAT / regression testing against APIs, Web Services using internal and external tools, Web portals and reports
- Perform UAT / regression testing for iOS and Android on emulators and hardware devices
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and client use-case
- Identify and report QA issues, workflow issues and other project risks to development team
- Evaluate system performance, reproduce issues and work with development to resolve identified problems
- Tasks include evaluating daily test suites results, maintaining/updating automation tests, and improving regression tests/framework
- Review logs (via SPLUNK) and data analytics for the application
- Analyze live and historic data stored in DynamoDB, AWS RedShift, Aurora databases
- Ability to perform root cause analysis (RCA) across SDLC phases – Application layer, Database layer, Web Services, UI (Front End), and wherever applicable
Education and Experience:
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment and know when to ask for help
- Ability to work with browser developer tools e.g. Chrome developer tools (Console, Network, Session Storage, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills to differentiate issue whether it’s FrontEnd or BackEnd issue
- Strong experience in testing API calls from FrontEnd
- Experience working with automation testing frameworks (Selenium) and developing testing scripts
- Experience testing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, backend applications, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL, DynamoDB, AuroraDB, AWS RedShift, Splunk, Raw data within text, .csv, .xls/.xlsx, JSON, XML files, Jmeter, Charles Proxy, Postman
- Experience in scripting/programming languages: JS, Python, JAVA
- Experience in testing enterprise level web applications, web services, databases
- Experience with Agile testing practices, SDLC process, Business Intelligence processes, Business Operations, Data Analytics
- Understands deployment pipeline, continuous integration, and code coverage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or Master’s in Computer Science or quantitative or related field preferred
- At least 5+ years of combined experience as a quality assurance analyst/engineer, BI analyst/engineer including applications development and testing utilizing the complete software development life cycle
- 3 years of experience with manual/automation required
- 3 years of experience with Behavior Driven Design preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.