Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Senior iOS (Swift) Engineer
. This developer will support the Mobile Development team. This is a 6+ month contract, 100% REMOTE
Must work Central Standard hours (9am- 5pm)
- Carries out tasks and initiatives assigned by the manager and/or project lead.
- Self-starter that collaborates across the department.
- Create API contracts that are documented and agreed upon by multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoys working in a small team environment, and willingly shares knowledge and skills with coworkers (technical and business) via both oral and written communications.
- Exercises good judgment. Evaluates assignments/requests, properly prioritizes tasks and/or projects, and solves problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
- Develop consistent, well tested SDK libraries for iOS platforms.
- Participates in peer code reviews, looking not only for code that works but providing feedback for better code quality.
- Mentors junior developers in helping them improve their coding skills, work habits, and team collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
- 5-10 years related work in both Objective-C and Swift languages.
- Understanding of the software and mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with software design patterns and problem solving.
- Ability to execute process and standards around code quality and the deployment lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Experience working in deadline situations as part of a software development team.
- Ability to complete projects on own or with supervision and direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a cloud environment a plus.
- Writing software and API services that focus on simplicity over being feature rich.
- Proven working experience in iOS app development.
- Having a published iOS app on the Apple App Store a plus.
- Understands REST principles, (verbs, stateless).
- Comfortable collaborating and executing tasks in an Agile process.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.