Atrilogy Solutions Group
has a Long-Term Contract
job opportunity with our direct client for an Infrastructure Systems Engineer II based in Los Angeles, CA or Basking Ridge, NJ.
For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information. This position is remote until COVID.
Only W2 Candidates accepted
Infrastructure Systems Engineer II
Los Angeles, CA or Basking Ridge, NJ
12+ months with High possibility of full-time conversion
Only W2- Remote Until COVID
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is building a next-gen Infrastructure as a service so that we can provide faster, more reliable solutions at greater scale. In our journey we are looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Infrastructure Engineer with a strong background in Linux on both physical and cloud infrastructure. Advanced understanding of networking is desired, and good working knowledge Online video will help them hit the ground running. The Managed Services Infrastructure team is responsible for ensuring system infrastructure availability. Through rigor and automation, we strive for better engineering allowing us to build a robust, high-quality service that can cater to any of our customers’ demands at scale.
- Drive evolving design and architecture of our provisioning and automation tools.
- Work with management, provide guidance for the systems operation’s technical initiatives with clear outcomes.
- Perform planning, configuration, deployment, and maintenance work associated with our production environments, supporting thousands of Linux servers globally.
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot issues, providing outstanding support to customers; determine root cause and implement permanent resolutions for more intricate issues.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within the team; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation using established best practices.
- Develop Procedures And Tooling That Capture Domain Knowledge.
- Evaluate new software / hardware and develop scalable infrastructure solutions.
- Engineer and administer Windows and Linux systems in both hardware and cloud environments.
- Work with both internal and external customers on related projects.
- Provide support relating to customer incidents, and security issues.
- Diagnose performance issues by analyzing data with commercial and in-house tools.
- Write, review, and maintain related code and documentation.
- Participate in on-call rotation; work as part of the team to solve unique customer business integrations.
Nice to Have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in infrastructure and systems engineering.
- Experience engineering solutions in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Expert level experience in Linux systems engineering and administration (Ubuntu 18.04 or later preferred)
- Extensive experience in Shell/Bash scripting and configuration management and orchestration tools like Salt, Puppet, Chef, FAI, Kickstart, etc.
- Expertise in advanced networking (TCP/IP, BGP, VLAN, Multicast, Bonding/Trunking, switches, routers, firewalls)
- Proven experience with setup and configuration of at least one of the following monitoring tools; Splunk, SignalFX, Zabbix, CollectD, etc.
- Deep understanding of the Linux OS, internals, kernel & filesystems tuning, protocols and services (such as PXE, DNS, HTTP, NFS, CIFS, FUSE) and troubleshooting utilities (strace, sar, vmstat, mpstat, tcpdump)
- Strong organizational skills, reporting/presenting both upwards and across teams
- Strong decision-making abilities, team organization and administration
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform & automation tools such as Python, Unix Shell, and/or other programming languages.
- Successful background engineering solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in configuring and managing SaltStack
- Deep understanding in Over the Top (OTT) video encoding and streaming
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.