Our Direct client is looking for a Sr. IT Delivery Manager
for a long term contract, 12 month + contract, can go longer in Dallas, TX.
- 12 months + contract and can extend or strong potential to convert to full time.
- Location: Dallas, TX – Remote for now during Covid.
Remote to start, However, Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- 5+ years in an IT Delivery or Project Manager role working closely with development teams, PMO, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to plan and deliver initiatives.
- Experience in managing Salesforce, web and mobile projects or programs.
- Salesforce Lightning or Salesforce implementation / upgrade projects is a plus
- Assist in the definition of scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Scrum certified; experience in running projects in agile, waterfall and hybrid.
- Utility player who has the ability to pick up BA/product tasks as needed
- Team player, good communication skills as these can be high-visibility projects with C-level interaction
- Agile training and certifications (CSM, CSPO, etc.) is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.