Our direct end-client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their team and work remote per the central time.
- 100% Remote
- Lead, task, direct and mentor onshore and offshore development resources
- Java / J2EE
- C# nice to have
- AWS Cloud
- Software Product Development
Perform software development responsibilities, refine requirements, write, test, debug, maintain, and release test software. Create new solutions yet to be envisioned. The Senior Software Engineer Lead will be responsible for managing software development infrastructure and providing the appropriate level of functional and non-functional documentation to meeting the product and engineering requirements. Senior Software Engineer Lead will also task, direct and mentor onshore and offshore development resources.
- Provide technical thought leadership and be a strong collaborator with subject matter experts, project managers, and functional leaders.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in analysis of technical requirements.
- Plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy highly available applications.
- Document key SDLC processes by producing formal documents (e.g. solution architecture documents and technical system design specifications, etc.)
- Perform software analysis, code reviews, requirements analysis, and identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
- Participate in troubleshooting complex issues and resolving defects.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving and/or maximizing adoption and usage of these systems.
- Participate in prioritization of major projects based on business needs, budget and risk.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests and test suites.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Embrace DevOps philosophy of testing and automation.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience working within Software Product Development.
- Minimum 2 year experience working in a software design or architect capacity.
- Minimum 3 year working with cloud software deployment.
- Minimum 3 year experience working in DevOps environments.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Designing reporting centric systems with an emphasis on redundancy and security.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail and to handle multiple projects, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- High attention to security and client privacy. SDLC experience preferred.
- Experience in SaaS software development, platforms, deployment, support and architectures.
- Solid understanding of design patterns dependency injection, domain driven design
- Strong software practices, Agile, DevOps, Web development.
- Advanced ability to read, interpret, and perform software development activities including research, programming, consulting, functional and process documentation.
- Strong understanding of relational database design and SQL usage, schemas, views, and normalization of data.
- Experience with managing and refactoring legacy code and evolutionary database design.
- Expert knowledge of software industry standards, SDLC, Lean, Agile, integration, DevOps, and Web development.
- Familiar with the field's standards best practices and frameworks (SWBOK, ITIL, CMMI etc.)
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to perform above tasks as well as working with internal, external, and offshore personnel as required.
- Must possess ability to read, interpret, and perform complex software development.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms performance and unit tests.
- Skilled in cloud and SaaS platform development experience (Azure or AWS).
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to work independently; self-motivated toward achieving goals and objectives.
- BS/BA in IS, Software Development, Business Administration required. Master degree preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Remote opportunity! Candidate available to work per central time zone. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Strong business analysis skills and technical requirement data gathering.
- PMP Certification.
- Java Development
- Previous Experience of the Music industry a big plus.
- 2 years’ experience FileMaker 17 and 18 on Windows, Base-elements.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.