Atrilogy's direct client is seeking an Implementation Specialist
on a full-time, direct-hire
basis. Must already be local to Atlanta, GA or Tempe, AZ
. Remote during COVID.
This role will be involved in various IT transformation projects to provide guidance and assistance on the deployment of technology applications to the Division operating teams. This role will focus on driving adoption, ultimate utilization of and proficiency with enterprise systems and the changes that impact our stakeholders.
- Partner with Division stakeholders and functional experts on readiness and deployment tasks. Facilitate and report on these tasks and provide hands-on support and facilitation where necessary.
- Resolve issues and mitigate risks and escalate as necessary.
- Minimize the “change burden” on division day to day operations by providing guidance, strategic use and best practices for technology solutions.
- Maintain in depth understanding of business processes across functions within the assigned Area. Also understand corporate business processes and variance between Divisions and Areas.
- Become subject matter expert in enterprise systems.
- Lead and facilitate collaborative and consensus-building business and technical sessions and workshops.
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with project teams, project sponsors and advisors, leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend business and system requirements and enhancements. Assist vertical team with prioritization.
- Act as point person for IT teams to coordinate, schedule and manage logistics of all on-site and virtual sessions in alignment with the project and change adoption plans.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience to equal four years.
- Experience rolling out enterprise systems preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Accomplished presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Must be strategic (set vision with leaders) and tactical (executing on the work).
- Ability to analyze current state, understand future state and provide direction and guidance for the transition.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.