A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking an Information Security Analyst III - Compliance
for a full-time direct hire in Cypress, CA 90630.
Remote for Now – and Remote Flex schedule once Covid Restrictions are lifted
- Monday – Friday Full Time
- No Relocation provided
- Work Location: Cypress, CA 90630
Great Salary plus up to 10% Bonus
The Security Analyst will establish and maintain self-audits, policies, and procedures to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years’ experience in an Information Security Compliance role to include experience in assessing and recommending internal application and infrastructure controls required.
- Professional security management certification, such as a ISC(2) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), SANS GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP), GIAC-Security Expert (GSE), or Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) highly desirable.
- Strong background with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls preferred
- Knowledge and experience with security infrastructures (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Web Content Filters, Proxies, DLP, SIEM, Log aggregation correlation technologies) required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.