Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Performance Engineer to join their team in Littleton, CO for 6+ months contract to hire
Position : Performance Engineer
Location : Littleton, CO, 80120
Duration : 6+ months contract to hire
Onsite role (Mon - Fri)
Normal timings (8 - 5)
Covid protocol in place and safe distancing and checks.
Rate : Market
ENGINEER E2E Performance will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and improving end-to-end performance of Mobile network including, but not limited to Core, IMS, Transport, Telecom, RAN and cloud portions of the network. This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest network management solutions. This role reports to the Senior Manager of E2E Design and Performance for Wireless and may require some travel.
In this role, you will:
What’s in it for you?
- Monitor and analyze E2E KPI trends and optimize/improve the network KPIs;
- Work with Regions and markets to provide Best Practices and training to improve KPIs;
- Develop Golden parameters and conduct audits
- Finalize KPIs and develop KPI Dashboards
- Conduct Technical investigation into network issues and provide RCA;
- Prepare and implement network performance improvement plans;
- Recommend and implement new features, trials, and parameter settings to improve all aspects - capacity, quality, and efficiency of the network;
- Work with vendors to plan for s/w upgrades and track KPIs
- Develop optimization strategies and programs for network technology rollouts;
- Work with OEM vendors to plan and execute optimization strategies;
- Utilize SON and Geolocation tools to improve operational efficiency and Network quality;
As part of the national team, you will get an excellent opportunity to work on latest 5G Open-RAN networks implemented on containerized platform. You will also work on advanced level of OSS and Data analytics tools.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of Open RAN, Standalone 5G Core, IMS, Transport, telecom, RF and cloud networks
- Strong competency in all aspects of Radio, Core and Transport Network optimization.
- Minimum B.S. electrical engineering or related discipline
- 8 plus years of experience in mobile networks on 5G/4G/3G technologies
- Strong understanding of data and VoIP network architecture, infrastructure components, Ethernet, fiber optic transport and data traffic engineering.
- Strong understanding of E2E call flow for both Voice and data calls
- Strong and proven record of improving end-to-end performance of a wireless network
- Deep understanding of 3GPP protocol stack, O-ORAN specifications, cloud platform and Orchestration
- Knowledge of Programming and data analytics skills as well NF virtualization
- Detailed understanding of Signaling requirements to include SS7, DSC, SIP, SBC and others.
- Familiarity with Optical Networks, OTN, DWDM, ROADM, SDH, SONET, optical transmission technologies, Ethernet, Wave, Switching, Routing, Data
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.