Our direct client is seeking a Program Manager – Network Engineering at their HQ in Littleton, CO
This position is required to work on-site in Littleton, CO.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Covid protocols are in place and the team is distanced.
- Contract to Hire.
- 5+ years of experience in a Program Manager role
- Experience managing the design, planning, development, and implementation of strategic corporate projects.
- Strong background in Network, Wireless, Telecom, Security, IT Infrastructure etc.
- Work cross-functionally as a dynamic leader to effectively guide projects from concept to deployment and facilitate cross-functional meetings guiding large project teams.
- Document all aspects of the project including requirements, risks, issues, project schedule, and meeting agendas/notes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to manage large meetings.
- Dynamic personality and can quickly establish trust and rapport at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate in uncertainty and adapt quickly is paramount as the environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving.
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a project or program.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.