Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
to join their team in Brea, CA on
a 12-month contract
basis. W2 only please!
Required Technical Skills/Education
Required Soft Skills
- Minimum 10 years' professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- 5+ year experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service
- Financial Services Cloud experience is a MUST
- Lightning Component experience is REQUIRED
- Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development
- Thrives in self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping customers succeed
- Ability to help more junior team members
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes
- Experience developing within a declarative application platform preferred
- Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Salesforce Admin, Developer certifications preferred
- Good knowledge of estimating, planning and tracking development tasks
- Experience with debugging production issues and resolving them
- Experience with identifying application performance bottlenecks and resolving them
- In depth hands-on experience with continuous integration practices, processes and tools (Jenkins, JUNIT, GitLab)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
- Self-Motivated to perform without outside help
- Worked in onsite/offshore model
- Mentor other engineers while raising the bar on the team’s technical excellence.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.