Role: Sr. Full Stack Java/Angular Developer
Location: Brea, CA 92821 (Covid Remote)
Duration: 12+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivery quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing n-tier applications using object-oriented programming language preferably Java/JEE and solid understanding of design patterns
- Excellent in Java technologies (Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Strong experience with frontend development using Angular2+ or above (Not angular JS)
- At least 7 years of building SOAP and REST based Web Services
- At least 7 years working with SQL related technology (SQL database)
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Knowledge of researching and preparing detailed functional specifications
- Good knowledge of estimating, planning and tracking development tasks
- Experience with debugging production issues and resolving them
- Experience with identifying application performance bottlenecks and resolving them
- In depth hands-on experience with continuous integration practices, processes and tools (Jenkins, JUNIT, GitLab)
- Proficient in writing configurable, maintainable and testable code in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
- Self-Motivated to perform without outside help
- Worked in onsite/offshore model
- Mentor other engineers while raising the bar on the team’s technical excellence.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.