Our premier financial client is seeking Android Developer (s) to join their team as full-time employee.
100% Remote! Candidate can work remote from anywhere across the nation, just need to work Pacific time.
No. of positions: 05
Android Developer Job Description
This position is responsible for developing Android APPS. The Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The core focus for the position will be on implementing software for mobile platform with an emphasis on UI/front end development. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced UI/UX applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Conduct rapid prototyping, knowing when and how to evolve prototypes to a production-ready state
- Conduct unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participating in regular code reviews and software planning/retrospectives
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of experience in native Android development, Web Design, Mobile and Front End Development with UI and UX design & Mobile dev experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Proven software development experience and Android development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Knowledge and experience with RxJava/RxAndroid and MVVM architecture
- Experience with Android SDK, Kotlin and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with iOS SDK with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text and a familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch is a PLUS
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies with the ability to advise and consult on best practices in the domain.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development agile life cycle.
- Skilled in the CI/CD automation for build, test and deploy - including version control, branching, static code analysis, secure coding practices.
- Knowledge of automated performance testing practices, rollback and feature toggle
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.