Atrilogy's direct client in Cypress, CA is seeking a Solutions Architect (Data)
on a Full-time/Direct Hire
preference Open to these Location: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MN, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA
The Solution Architect III (Data) is an integral member of our client’s staff. The Solution Architect III establishes data-related development and platform architectural design standards, policies, and procedures throughout the organization. In addition, the Solution Architect III leads the design and development of new applications, Consolidated Data Warehouse, ensuring that architectural standards and best practices are followed.
- Assemble large, complex datasets that meet functional / non-functional requirements to develop custom data models and algorithms for applying to datasets
- Mine and analyze data from modeling and simulation exercises
- Study and describe the infrastructure required for optimal pulling, pushing, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, XML, and other technologies
- Keep data secure using industry standards and strategies for security
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Provide technical support in the research, experimentation, business analysis, and use of systems technology, including architecture, integration capabilities, and database management
- Conduct data analysis and modeling to design medium to complex systems utilizing multiple technologies, including integrations with external systems
- Collect and curate data from disparate sources to perform data wrangling to clean, prepare, and standardize data for consumption
- Perform data profiling, classification, mappings, and integrity analysis to standardize and curate as part of the data onboarding process.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ data warehouse analysis and design required
- 5+ years’ experience with data integration and/or data quality technologies required
- Advance knowledge of Cloud IaaS architectural design, workflow, and implementation using Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud required
- Demonstrated experience establishing enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures required
- Expertise in Enterprise Data Architecture and data modeling required
- Deep understanding of the data warehouse, data lake, data farms and other data repositories associated with analytics data required
- Deep understanding of the master data, transactional data and legacy data structures associated with analytics tools required
- Experience with unstructured and semi-structured data preferred
- Demonstrated experience establishing master data management policies and procedures preferred
- Demonstrated experience in development of data models of new and reverse engineering of data models from legacy ERP systems preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing advance machine learning and business intelligence solutions to deliver outcome driven insights preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and usage of Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark cluster environments preferred
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, JSON, Scala, Python and R language data development preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing best practices in data wrangling and Big Data environments preferred
- Advance knowledge of creating analytical data warehouses and data management of master data required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.