Our direct client is looking for an SAP SCM / APO Supply Analyst for a full-time direct hire role 100% REMOTE.
The client is based in Atlanta, GA. Candidate must be able to work Eastern Time Zone Hours
SAP SCM, APO, (PP and/or SNP) experience Required
SAP IBP is just nice to have
- SAP SCM & IBP Supply Analyst
- Client Location: Atlanta GA; 100% REMOTE
- Salary: $110 - $120k plus up to 15% Bonus
- Travel: Ability to travel 30%, phased with project milestones
- Full Time Direct Hire; Salary.
The SAP SCM & IBP Supply Analyst is responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of all phases of an SAP SCM/IBP project within the scope of the Supply function. Essential duties will be focused on integration and support of the systems that enable the creation of optimized supply plans (whether sourced or manufactured) in the tactical space of Supply Planning, Production Planning and Inventory optimization toolsets.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP SCM Supply, PP/DS and IBP Supply & Inventory Optimization.
- Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for implementation and transformation projects.
- Ability to travel 30%, phased with project milestones
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP IBP or SCM implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing SAP SCM in SNP & PPDS
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong business knowledge of various industries with good functional understanding.
- Understanding of SAP functional areas interdependencies (Supply Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Warehouse and Master Data Management).
- Bachelor’s degree/ master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Conduct workshops (e.g. requirements gathering, GAP/FIT, solution architecting) with business managers.
- Collaborate with peers, staff and end-users to determine the business and functional requirements within an ERP solution,
- Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
- Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development
- Configure and test the SAP system to meet the business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.