Our direct end-client is seeking a Senior API Integration Engineer to join their team and work remote per the central time. 100% remote!
This is a is a technical role in the Integration Team that will enable / develop / support the provision of internal product integration and cloud API provisioning and maintenance, the latest SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies and API led architectures, JSON, XML, SQL, .NET and Java would be desirable.
Job Responsibilities -
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud Azure/AWS and on-premise integration and payment transition and reporting solutions.
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Designing solutions with the integration team using AWS and Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as Elasticsearch and iPaaS platforms such as MuleSoft, Informatica, Jitterbit etc.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API’s in and between products and services.
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
- Aid and support the business unit and senior developers to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud-based tools and connectors.
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using technologies such as AWS / Azure cloud search and inbound APIs.
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners.
- Build, design, maintain testing capabilities for performance, scalability and availability of API services.
- Prepare required documentation.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in enterprise integration design, development and implementation
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as Java/J2EE developer and/or .Net Developer. Minimum 4 years of API Development
- Minimum 3 years cloud implementation experience (Azure and AWS)
- Strong knowledge of distributed application architectures and designs
- Strong knowledge of API development
- Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Should have payments/ payments staging exposure on APIs
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically MySQL and (SQL - Postgres)
- Expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Substantial experience in Integration and transformation experience
- Knowledge of writing complex and efficient SQL for relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server is essential.
- Experience of modern API technologies.
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners.
- Experience of architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools.
- Experience with SQL, XML, JSON and CSV
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to make occasional presentations.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Consistently displays a positive approach to the working environment.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical professional practice.
- Committed and responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of young adults.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Domain experience in financial and entertainment industries.
- ASP.NET development experience.
- Experience of Azure Search Services.
- Experience of Azure API Management Portal.
- Experience of SOA / BPEL.
- Experience with Salesforce
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.