Our direct client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a Contract-to-Hire role located in either Atlanta, Georgia (Dunwoody area) OR Houston, Texas (Sugar Land area)
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION. No Sponsorship Available
You will be working REMOTE and must be located in either Atlanta or Houston.
May only need to come into the office 1-day per week once COVID restrictions have lifted.
You will perform data and voice communication engineering tasks and execute engineering projects of moderate to high complexity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Plans, forecasts, implements, and identifies resource requirements for network systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Integrates and schematically depicts communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations.
- Monitors network health, performs system tuning and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Provides Tier 3 support.
- Defines and discerns key aspects of a problem and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact.
- Primary contributor to data network planning, network architecture design and engineering, as well as, some voice systems.
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem resolution and assists in the development and documentation of technical standards and interface applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent certification and/or experience in a network environment.
- Must have a CCNP. Prefer a CCIE CERT.
- 7+ years of Networking experience
- Proficient understanding of data and voice communications equipment, protocols, cabling and physical standards.
- PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and Windows applications.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications and negotiation skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.