Our Direct client is looking for an Sr. Business Systems Analyst II- Dynamics CRM
for a Full Time Direct Hire position in Cypress, CA 90630.
- Location: Cypress CA (temporally remote due to covid19)
- Candidate not local to Cypress CA must be willing to relocate at their own cost
- Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential
- No Relocation provided – Open to non-locals but must relocate once COVID is lifted.
Under the direction of the CRM Product Manager, the Business Systems Analyst II will implement CRM to our client’s business users throughout the organization as well as champion ongoing releases of new and improved capabilities. The Business Systems Analyst II adheres to and supports the clients project lifecycle methodologies. In addition, the Business Systems Analyst II responsible for understanding, identifying, discovering, documenting, and analyzing business and functional requirements.
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 3+ years architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with Dynamics CRM required
- Intermediate Technical and administrative knowledge of CRM tools, Platforms and Trends required
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple implementations and/or platform upgrade
- Must be skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
as client is only considering local candidates. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.