Our Direct client is looking for a Software Engineer II - CRM (MS Dynamics) for a Full Time Direct Hire position at either Location: Cypress, CA 90630 OR Schaumburg, IL 60193
- Location: Cypress, CA 90630 OR Schaumburg, IL 60193 (temporally remote due to covid19)
- Candidate must be willing to relocate at their own cost
- Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential
- No Relocation provided – Open to non-locals but must relocate once COVID is lifted.
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
Travel up to 10% as needed, once COVID is lifted.
Role: Software Engineer II - CRM (MS Dynamics)
- CRM Developer with MS Dynamics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management of information science, or related field required
- Scribe integration experience is a plus.
- Experience in using Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) for Scribe integration is a plus
- Professional experience working with SSRS would be preferred, especially development for Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in application integration using SSIS preferred.
Under the direction of the CRM Product Manager, the Software Engineer II will implement CRM to Reliance business users throughout the organization as well as champion ongoing releases of new and improved capabilities. The Software Engineer II adheres to and supports the project and software development lifecycle methodologies. In addition, the Software Engineer II raises the technical competency of the team by educating fellow team members on both new and existing technology, and sets future technical direction by identifying, evaluating, and implementing appropriate technology and tools.
Deploy and Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premises to manage the client’s business process
- Customizing built-in entities
- Building Dynamics add-ins using .NET
- Creating and customizing Dynamics forms
- Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes and workflows
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Develop/maintain SSRS reports
- Work with project management team to develop overall scope and work plan for implementing requirements
Integrate with back-end ERP applications
- Maintain/implement integration processes to update CRM with backend data from multiple ERP systems.
- Responsible for technical integration web services
Advise team on CRM best practices, standards, governance, and information management.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with analyst in documenting and capturing software requirements in the form user stories, process models and use cases.
- Develop design artifacts, allocates work to developers. Collaborate with System Analysts to comprehend
- requirements, evaluate alternatives, and establish timelines. Collaborate with DBAs and SAs to design solutions.
- Provide software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process. Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant. Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and software development. Analyze and interprets complex system requirements.
Technical Design – Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design.
Application Development – Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.