Role: QA Automation Engineer (REMOTE)
Location: Eugene, OR
Duration: 6 months contract
Must pass a background/drug screen
Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an SDET/ QA Automation Engineer for a REMOTE 6-months contract role.
Due to government contract requirements, you must be a U.S. Citizen and pass a pre-employment drug test.
We have a growing team in a fast-paced environment that is excited about quality assurance. Our enterprise SaaS solution is rapidly expanding, and we are growing our QA team and infrastructure to ensure its continued success. We are looking for a motivated team member to help support our testing processes. We are looking for talented engineers who can test and automate while building their skills across all areas of software quality assurance.
QA is a full partner in the software development process, work closely with development, architecture, and management as an integrated agile team.
- Help develop, maintain, and execute manual and automated test cases using Cucumber.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, and designers, for continuous improvement of product quality.
- Participate throughout the development release train in an agile environment that is striving for continuous integration/continuous release.
- Assists with metrics collection, analysis, and reporting.
- 2+ years of software QA automation experience, preferably with some exposure to enterprise SaaS products
- Solid experience in scripting languages such as Java, Groovy, python, etc.
- Basic SQL knowledge
- 1+ years’ experience writing and executing automated tests with Selenium and Cucumber/ Gherkin
- Exposure to API testing with Postman
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with bug tracking / workflow management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Good understanding of version control (preferably Git)
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile development process
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable maintaining quality standards in a fast-paced environment
- Object oriented programming experience a plus
- Katalon experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.