Our direct current client who we have worked with for years is looking to hire a REMOTE Techno/functional LAWSON CONTRACTOR with experience in HR/Payroll to aid in conversion efforts to Oracle Cloud.
Client is moving from Lawson to Oracle Cloud.
** 5+ years of experience configuring Lawson HR/Payroll
Plus modules are: GL/FA. **
The client is located in Overland Park, KS
Monday-Friday (40 hour) work week
6-12 months contract, with potential for extension
The Lawson Consultant will leverage a strong technical aptitude in HR/Payroll/GL/FA to aid in conversion efforts to Oracle Cloud. In this role you will contribute to organizational success by providing system expertise, analytical and influencing skills to support the transportation team in systematic conversion efforts. The Lawson Consultant will participate as a member of a fast-paced agile team and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions providing competitive advantage to business operations. You will foster continuous improvement by contributing to coding, testing and implementation best practices.
1. 5+ years of experience configuring Lawson HR/Payroll
2. Modules: GL and Fixed Assets are PLUS skills!
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist team in conversion efforts from Lawson to Oracle Cloud.
- Facilitate gathering and interpretation of business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements.
- Act as expert in Lawson-based solutions to support business conversion efforts.
- Analyze, manipulate and present data to support decision-making.
- Resolve and prevent reoccurrence of issues impacting system operation, import/export of data and connectivity to supporting systems.
- Work with development teams to implement and support governance and change management processes.
- Prepare and execute regression and QA tests for configuration changes, upgrades, patching and enhancements.
- Contribute, support and enhance Agile Scrum software development practices.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Prefer principals only, however will consider Corp to Corp candidates if highly qualified.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.