Atrilogy’s direct client in Franklin, TN (Remote) has a need for a Sr Web Developer for a 6 month contract.
Position: Sr Web Developer
Location: Franklin, TN (Remote, Local Preferred)
Duration: 6+ months
The Senior Web Developer designs, develops and deploys web-based applications both alone, and within a team environment. The senior developer will function as a highly regarded member for technical design, implementation, and delivery of products. The senior developer will also function as a mentor to more junior team members.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with management and peers to develop web pages, web prototypes, multimedia web and personal computer-based presentations. Develops specifications for web applications based upon user needs.
- Designs and codes web pages to enhance user appeal and utility.
- Tests, documents and deploys web applications.
- Performs support and maintenance for web applications.
- Collaborates with other software development departments in the development and implementation of web-based applications.
- Provides time estimates and status reports for web application development projects. Prioritizes projects and meets project deadlines.
- Performs support and maintenance of web applications.
- Mentors and coaches junior developers in proper application design and implementation.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a software web development role, including ASP.NET, .NET MVC, and .NET Core technologies.
- Strong knowledge of internet applications.
- Strong knowledge of automated testing tools and writing (NUnit, XUnit, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of service-based design and service implementation.
- Strong knowledge of database structures and data access methodologies. This should include relational, document, and K/V pair databases.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.