Our direct client is looking to bring on a REMOTE IBM Rational RTC Administrator with CCM experience.
1 year contract to start and can extend.
Must have exp with custom plug-ins and hands-on Admin exp administration the tool
Ability to learn RQM.
Monday-Friday (40 hour work week)
Client may need you to come into the office once COVID is over, a few days every quarter and they will pay for travel costs to their office in Peachtree City, Georgia (30 minutes outside of Atlanta).
IBM Rational RTC Tools Admin + CCM (Change and Configuration Management)
Needs to know how to make changes to a work item, Source Code, workflow and communicate with users and how to provide solutions for them in RTC.
Designs and formulates client solutions using the existing portfolio of Practice offerings, developing new solution sets and/or integrating third party products and offerings.
- Proficient in the IBM CCM / Change and Configuration Management
- Experience with Custom plug in for RTC
- Experience with RTC Administration
- Proficient with the IBM Jazz/RTC environment
- Experience in IBM RTC internals, customization, and administration
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases
Will be working on processes and ticketing source-code in RTC
- Working with Global clients on processes on RTC functionality
- Software Configuration Management. Primarily focused on IBM Rational tools including Rational Team Concert.
- Customer and clients (internal and external) USA, Europe and Asia
- Help the Customer/Client process using RTC functionality
Nice to have
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.