Atrilogy’s premier end-client of is seeking a Data Engineer Analyst
[ MongoDB / NoSQL ]
on a contract basis
for 4 months.
100% Remote opportunity for candidates open to work in Central / Eastern time zone.
Looking for a Data Engineer Analyst to join their Identity & Care Management Development Team. The Data Engineer Analyst will analyze data requirements, study complex source data, interpret data, create data models and variables, and assist to determine the best methods to extract and handle large datasets. The candidate will conduct analysis and produce reports based on data generated from several different sources and data formats, both internal and external to the company. In addition to information and data reporting projects, the Candidate will also be heavily involved in documentation and quality assurance work; operational improvement; documenting processes; developing and maintaining reference and technical guides. This position will also interact on a consistent basis with other business/functional analysts, programmer/analysts, database/data warehouse administrators, and data stewards/functional owners. The ideal candidate should be able to work well under direct supervision as well as independently by executing a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. He/she will use basic and some advanced analytical, information management, programming, technical and statistical skills to solve a variety of problems.
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions. Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Create documentation, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to business and development team
- Generates reports following quality control procedures to document analysis and model findings.
- Participate in design sessions with business and development teams. Collaborates in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
- Collaborates in the elaboration of complex data structures and programs.
- Analyzes and confirms the integrity of source data to be evaluated.
- Collaborates with internal and external clients to provide project support as needed.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and goals, and identify and resolve data related issues.
- Analyzes algorithm performance to identify outliers and make improvement recommendations
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Ability to interpret data and to communicate it in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Expert analytical skills to evaluate understand and interpret data from both an internal and client perspective
- Experience in developing best practices and excellent logical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- High level understanding of data and analytical procedures
- Lead and fulfill projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven experience working with SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL and/or PL/pgSQL scripting is preferred.
- Proven experience working with Mongo (MongoDB) is preferred.
- Proven experience working with Linux is a plus.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.