Atrilogy’s current client based in north Orange County is seeking an experience IT Project Manager with both Infrastructure and Application/ERP experience
to join their team on a full-time direct hire base.
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed). Should be Remote until the end of the year.
- Location: Cypress, CA 90630
- 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday
- Travel Up to 25%- as needed
- Candidate Must be based in Southern California area, Local candidates only
- No out of state candidates will be considered. Local candidates to Orange County only
- This is full Time Direct Hire, Salary plus Bonus and great benefits
Our client is looking for a Well- Rounded IT Project Manager with Applications, ERP and Infrastructure project experience
The Project Manager manages the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent projects of varying sizes and complexity. The Project Manager will apply knowledge and principles of project management to effectively plan, organize and motivate resources to ensure that project objectives are achieved within defined scope, schedule and budget. Risk identification and mitigation is a crucial component of this role as is the ability to effectively communicate across project teams, key stakeholders and management.
IT Project Manager with Infrastructure and ERP experience
MUST have: Infrastructure and ERP experience
Infrastructure and ERP with some Application
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects within an IT environment required (experience with ERP implementations and/or Scrum/Agile methodology is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience managing implementations of Enterprise-level Applications and/or Infrastructure solutions required
- Experience managing the IT side of projects for building remodels or new site buildouts a plus
- PMP Certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.) and knowledge of corresponding tools
- Possesses strong experience with managing both applications and infrastructure projects
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team operating in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and respect with project team members
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.