Our premier direct client is seeking a Platform API Developer [Java, Kafka, Spring ] to join their team in Phoenix, AZ 85085.
Role: Platform Engineer [
Java, Kafka, Spring ]
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85085 [Remote for now]
Duration: Contract-to-hire (conversion from contract to Full-time Employment/ Direct-Hire in 4-6 months)
Must pass a background/drug screen
The Java Software Engineer creates and maintains APIs for the client’s business software applications used by its members. The candidate selected for this role should function well in a fast-paced environment; driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development while ensuring quality is built into all solutions. This candidate will participate in technical Design, Development, Daily Stand-ups, Team Collaboration and Breakdown of Features into Stories
- 4+ years of software engineering/development experience utilizing Java with at least 2 years of experience working with Web Services REST or SOAP
- Experience with GIT, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Gradle
- 2- 4 years of hands-on Java programming experience
- 1+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Event-driven Architecture, Microservices Architecture
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.