Atrilogy’s direct client in Eugene, OR has a need for a Remote QA Test Architect for a Full Time Role.
Position: Remote QA Test Architect
Location: Eugene, OR 97401 (Fully Remote)
Duration: Full Time
As the Quality Assurance Architect, you will be the technical lead for the QA team and will coordinate with the QA Manager to strategically implement the QA technical road map. You will be focused on increasing testing efficiencies, developing processes and methodologies, and enhancing test processes to test web applications within AWS cloud environments. You will be involved in mentoring and assisting colleagues, ensuring processes and standards are followed, and helping maintain a focus on producing high quality product in an innovative culture. The QA team is a full partner in the software development process using agile methodologies. This opportunity offers a great work environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Primary responsibilities include performing technology research, developing proof of concepts, initial technology implementation and providing training for implemented technology
- Collaboration with project teams to align long term solutions for automation including road maps, tools, framework & approach
- Analyze and define automation processes to fill the gaps between current processes and industry standard best practices
- Provide guidance, training, and mentoring to colleagues regarding the implementation of testing automation processes and best practices as needed
- Develop Automation Dashboards and formulate KPIs to highlight automation
- Collaborate with other software engineers, QA engineers, product owners, and UX designers for continuous improvement of product quality
- Build and maintain test data and environments
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Assists with metrics collection, analysis, and reporting
- Assist QA manager with code-reviews and hiring additional QA talent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using GitLab, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
- 5 years of experience working with automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Cucumber, IntelliJ, Karate, Appium
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of experience in QA
- Object-oriented programming experience required
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL or similar
- Experience with bug tracking / workflow management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Experience with Agile Development Process and agile “whole team approach” testing
- Performance, load, and security automation experience
- Mobile and cross browser testing automation experience
- Strong experience writing test plans and test cases in Gherkin
- Ability to translate technical requirements into test cases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence a team of technical resources, mentor/coach, and train resources on Automation
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, both independently and as a team player, while maintaining quality standards in a fast-paced environment
- Assumes responsibility for effectively meeting objectives, motivates self to get the job done, performs job duties in an organized, accurate and productive fashion, seeks out and is open to knowledge, ideas and feedback to improve effectiveness, and holds self-accountable for following policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Experience automating API testing (Karate experience a plus)
- Knowledge of AWS as a cloud platform
- CI/CD pipeline integration experience
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures
- Due to government contract requirements you must be a U.S. Citizen and pass a pre-employment drug test.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.