A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Web API / C# Backend Developer in Lehi, UT.
Web API / C# Backend Developer
Location: Lehi, UT 84043
Duration: 12+ months contract
Candidates must have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Expert Web API development experience
- C#, server-side development
- Test-Driven Development
- Dependency Injection
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- OO Design Patterns (i.e. Factory, Constructor)
- 8+ years of experience in Web API Development, C#, focused on development of business logic and server-side components.
- Hands-on experience using TDD methodology, including proficiency writing unit tests with NUnit, XUnit, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- 3+ years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment.
- Solid understanding of async/await and the TPL library.
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
- Production experience with SPA UI technologies like Angular or React
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.