A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a UI/UX Designer for a full time Direct Hire role in Cypress, CA.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
Min 3 - 5 years of UI/UX Design
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
• Onsite Role, Monday – Friday, after COVID is lifted
• Local candidates only
• Location: Cypress, CA 90630
• Travel up to 25% as Needed
• Full Time Direct Hire plus great benefits
In the UX/UI Designer role, you will take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs from the novice user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving these goals require collaboration in cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, customers, product managers, and full stack software engineers in order to create user flows, wireframes, building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each phase of the Innovation process, the UI/UX Designer will understand what users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product meets or exceeds expectations.
The UI/UX Designer role will ensure products move rapidly through the Innovation process by applying modern methodologies and principles including Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas, Agile and Lean Startup. Working cross-functionally to guide products from ideation to launch by connecting the business and technical worlds.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business management or in a related field required
• Minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services required
Min 3 - 5 years of UI/UX Design
• Experience collaborating with Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes required
• Experience designing across multiple platforms required
• Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates designing usable digital interfaces, required.
• Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e., Android and iOS)
• Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to influence product design strategy
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
• Ability to investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
• Ability to develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design. Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, customers, product managers, full stack engineers and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
• Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and/or high fidelity prototypes.
• Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
• Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements and improvements.
• Pursue training and development opportunities; Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills
• Other duties as requested
Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
• Incorporate usability and User Interface (UI) efficiencies into business solutions
• Understand the business data needs as it relates to a potential solution
• Effectively convey the business preferences and functional design to the technical teams
• Ensure end-to-end service performance from the end user’s perspective
• Incorporate knowledge of UI best practices in functional design
Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
• Understand functional design specifications
• Provide the link between the business and technical views of the system
• Listen to and understand technological constraints
• Clarify the business rationale of a solution concept
• Create functional design specifications for low to high complexity solutions
• Map business requirements to functional specifications ensuring traceability
• Anticipate weaknesses in the design solution to ensure risk is mitigated
• Understand technical design specifications and ensure that the technical solution(s) developed will satisfy the needs of the business
• Capitalize on reusability while minimizing rework by incorporating prior resolved solutions
• Consider solution interdependencies in functional design
• Consider third party application features and upgrades prior to designing in-house solution
• Develop solutions for system needs that business partners would not be able to articulate on their own
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.