Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration: 6+ months
Qualifications and Experience:
- Develop and maintain automated test harnesses and libraries for UI/API
- Create test scripts from smoke, regression, and functional test plans
- Ensure that tests function well across all supported browsers and platforms
- Integrate test scripts with frameworks such as Jenkins/Travis CI
- Manage inbound test requests, estimating time needed and working with other team members to set priorities
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- Assist other software engineers in writing effective tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience developing automation frameworks with Ruby/Java/Python, Selenium with SQL and/or MongoDB/DynamoDB/PostgreSQL
- Hands-on skill set with RESTful API development and/or testing
- 5+ years of experience in testing software and maintaining test automation
- Ability to work both independently and on a wide variety of teams
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative
- Demonstrated skill in testing Enterprise applications
- Experience integrating test harnesses and test results into continuous integration and build environments
- Familiarity with iOS or Android development is a plus
- Experience with Jmeter/Soasta/Load Runner performance test tool is also a plus
- MS in Computer Science or technology-related is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.