Our direct client, due to expanded growth has created the new role for a Sr. Salesforce Analyst to work closely with their various business teams to deliver enhanced capabilities and improved business processes on the expanding Salesforce platform. In this role as a Sr. Salesforce Analyst you will work closely with functional business leaders and subject matter experts to identify, configure/develop and deploy new and enhanced business processes for this high-profile application.
This position will perform a broad range of tasks which include research, analysis, design, configuration, coding, testing, maintenance, support, training, and implementation of business solutions within the Salesforce platform.
This is a full time direct salaried position, unfortunately our client cannot sponsor.
- Work with business stakeholders to streamline processes and knowledge flows, leveraging Salesforce best practices
- Analyze complex requirements; develop appropriate solutions using Salesforce functionality to support diverse business needs
- Create and maintain process documentation, policies, configuration, and help guides for users
- Manage data import, data cleansing, deduplication, optimization, and data maintenance efforts
- Support users reporting needs across Standard and Custom Objects
- Manage environments and code deployments
- Coordinate and support third party Apps (e.g. Conga, DocuSign, Social Studio) integration and upgrades
- Use of analytics tools and business reporting
- Partner with IT Security team to ensure system security and integrity
Job Requirements: Education/Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/technology or related work experience
- 5+ years with the Salesforce platform that includes professional experience in Salesforce Applications
- Active Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Experience in healthcare or medical device industry preferred
- An understanding of Salesforce customizations (Apex classes and Triggers, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components) and configurations (Formulas, Workflows, Approval Processes, Custom objects and fields, sharing rules, page layouts, permission sets, reports and dashboards)
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data management abilities
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.