Atrilogy' direct client is looking for a Senior Manager Data Engineering, Architect (Informatica, ETL).
This is a remote role for 6+ months.
Senior Manager Data Engineering, Architect (Informatica, ETL)
Location: Remote (CA Location)
Duration: 6+ months contract
- This is a Data Integration Architect within our North American team. The Data Integration Architect will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients’ needs. They develop and configure data pipelines, as well as factor in synergies with data pipelines built as part of other tracks.
Nice to have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- 7+ years in a data engineering/architect role with demonstrable experience in data integration and data warehouse projects.
- GCP/BigQuery expertise
- Strong experience working on Informatica ETL
- Snowflake on Azure experience is desired
- Data modeling expertise
- Experience developing and configuring data pipelines, testing and enable activation based on prioritized business use cases
- Experience defining data sets and strategies
- Experience in working with source systems
- Python scripting experience
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau and Business Objects
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.