A Direct Client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is actively seeking a DevOps Engineer
to join their team based in Costa Mesa, CA
This position is a long term 12+ months contract.
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Skills):
- 5+ years professional experience in DevOps / Cloud infrastructure/ technologies
- 10+ years overall experience in Systems Administration
- Strong technical experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Expert in Windows and or Linux in an enterprise production environment
- Ability to script using languages such as Bash, Python, or Go
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience of development infrastructure and tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, and Git
- Experience with operational monitoring tools such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, or Prometheus
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructures such as CloudFormation, Terraform, or Packer
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure-as-code) using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar technologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.