Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking Supply Chain Buyers
to join their team for a 3-month contract with potential of extension
Location Options: Addison, IL; Tempe, AZ; and Eden Prairie, MN
Position will be REMOTE during COVID.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for the procurement and process application as it supports the Supply Chain Management stocking strategy. This will include working operational issues with suppliers, providing strong client service, and maintaining data accuracy. The Buyer will be empowered to resolve issues as they relate to their assigned responsibilities.
- Expedite deliveries, update backlog status and ensure product delivery.
- Management of data integrity across area of responsibility & reporting system / data integrity issues.
- Create / cancel PO’s aligned to stocking strategy, MRP approach & automation intent – maintain costs.
- Work with Buyer team to update data using Excel.
- Fulfill MDS request.
- 1-2 years related experience required
- Strong Excel skills (filters, shortcuts) required
- Experience working with large volumes of data in a fast paced environment.
- SAP exp is highly preferred
- Previous experience in the IT industry preferred
- College degree preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.