Role: AWS/JAVA Developer
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Duration: 12+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client is looking for an AWS/JAVA developer with Java background to work with our Subscriber management platform team. Client's Developers are hands-on coders as well as high-level designers and thinkers - they are responsible for developing a deep understanding of our systems, refactoring and improving those systems for maintainability and standards compliance in a high-activity environment, and for designing the integrations between those systems.
Most of our core infrastructure is Java-based - extremely strong Java skills are an absolute must. Demonstrated experience in building highly scalable and performant services in an SOA environment is a must. Experience in working with NoSQL is preferred. Some experience in building microservices in AWS and migrating a monolithic application into microservices will be preferred.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience building efficient, maintainable, robust Java based applications.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS technologies like micro services, Lambda, S3, Kinesis Data Streams
- Should be familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic familiarity with Spring Boot
- Strong advocate of disciplined software development: configuration management using GIT, issue tracking, estimation and Agile practices.
- Experience with shared development on/offshore
- Experience building XML APIs as well as REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with secure coding practices including OAUTH and encryption
- SQL skills as well as experience with NoSQL, Dynamodb.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to build unit tests and tracking code coverage.
- Knowledge of gradle build process is desired.
- Proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the areas of writing high-performance, scalable, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.