Atrilogy's premium end-client is seeking a QA Engineer II to join their team in Austin TX 78746 for a 12+ months contract.
The QA Engineer II is responsible for developing and executing test plans, both automated and manual, performing application/system testing and integration testing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owns the test design, test development, test automation and test execution of multiple features and components of the application.
- Testing for all enhancements and/or patch releases against documented specifications
- Perform system integration and regression testing against APIs, Web Services using internal and external tools, Web portals and reports
- Build and manage the QA processes along with other IT/Operations staff
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and client use-case
- Provide internal Quality Assurance and administer tasks related to all QA activities
- Enhances the test automation framework and add automation scripts for all the releases
- Identify and report QA issues, workflow issues and other project risks to development team
- Evaluate overall test processes and produce regular progress updates
- Evaluate system performance, reproduce issues and work with development to resolve identified problems
- Work closely with product managers and developers to understand the product roadmap and product specifications to help determine the right test strategy
- Tasks include evaluating daily test suites results, maintaining/updating automation tests, and improving regression tests/framework
- Collaborates effectively with peers and management to improve the quality of the application and the testing process.
The QA Engineer must have the ability to test and debug custom developed application, web services, and database issues and be familiar with monitoring tools in Windows, Linux and other proprietary monitoring applications. The candidate must also be competent with:
- Minimum of four year of relevant experience
- Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems
- 4 years of SQL and XML and Json
- 2 yrs of API/Web and XML testing
- Some programming and/or scripting: Java, PHP, Perl, Bash/Shell, or other
- Some experience with Cucumber, Scala, Junit and/or TestNG
- Some experience with continuous integration tools: Hudson/Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Detail oriented is a key part of this role.
- Make sure you include a cover letter and make a note about seeing this in our job description.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.