A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for an IBM Rhapsody Administrator/ Engineer 100% REMOTE
for a long-term / Multi-Year Contract in Atlanta, GA area for a Large, global company.
100% Remote, then Travel Onsite a couple times per Quarter, once COVID is lifted. (Client will pay for the travel when needed onsite). Travel when needed. (Once COVID is lifted)
Required Skills are:
- Min 3 + years of IBM Rhapsody
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody/Model Manager Administration
- Knowledgeable with the modeling process
- Must have Rhapsody exp and GOOD exp rolling it out and installing it.
- Person must be able to do these 3 things:
- a. Basic understanding of how to use UML standards
- b. How to Install IBM Rhapsody software
- c. How to admin the software in a large enterprise setting and understand THE PROCESS.
- The person will help mentor users in using IBM Rhapsody (system engineers and electrical engineers)
- Person must communicate well and be self-motivated
Client prefers exp with IBM RQM (Rational Quality Manager), however; is willing to train someone on it, if they are strong with Rhapsody.
Any exp with IBM RTC or DNG is preferred if no exp with RQM.
- No need to have RQM, will train someone up on it, but Ideally would like RQM exp too OR Someone with only IBM Rhapsody and maybe DNG (Doors Next Generation) or RTC (Rational Team Concert) would be okay, along with IBM Rhapsody. IBM Rhapsody has lots of hooks to tie into RTC
- Experience with IBM Rational Quality Manager tool and processes
- Good Communication skill and working with diverse subject areas related to the above-listed tools
- Involved with Business Process Improvements
- Knowledge of Safety and Cyber-Security Standards
- General Coding Expertise with IBM APIs for CLM/ALM/ELM tools
- More than 7 years of experiences in a development environment
- Experience taking large and complex projects from conception to implementation and control, coordinating with others to manage all aspects of solution delivery including; scope definition, resource planning, requirements gathering, budget management, status reporting, risk, and change management change control.
- Experience with Business Process Management tools and technologies and process automation – experience with IBM Jazz Suite would be ideal
- Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; the ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context.
- Expert analytical skills, flexibility, ability to plan and organize, responsiveness, creativity.
- Experience utilizing a structured project management methodology, including agile, as well as formal tools and approaches
- Knowledge and experience in high-performance environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment.
Client is open to 100% Remote, However, once COVID 19 is Lifted, candidate must be able to come onsite 1 - 3 times a Quarter when needed.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.