Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Franklin, TN 37067
Duration: 6+ months contract
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design, analysis and implementation of all areas/phases of product development in a Microsoft environment. The developer will work in a small, fast paced, agile product development team for Client Health’s PaymentSafe product. This product serves as a payment processing application to help clients collect money before or at the time of service.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subjects
- Defines specifications and develops programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
- Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
- Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
- Designs and defines specifications for systems.
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 5-8 years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server & T-SQL (2008, 2012)
- Experience with the .Net Framework
- Experience with .Net Core / Asp.net Core
- Experience with Kubernetes and Openshift
- Experience with Front end frameworks like ReactJs and Knockout
- Experience releasing code in a SaaS production environment
- Demonstrated WebForms, MVC and C# knowledge required
- Proficient in Visual Studio 2017 ASP.NET/C#, Git
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge in multiple programming languages and operating environments.
- Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of multiple department applications, subsystems and functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.