Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Cloud Migration specialist to join their team in Canton, OH for a 6 month contract to hire position.
Cloud Migration Specialist - AWS
Location: Canton, OH 44718
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
- The position will be remote until they move back into their offices (due to Covid), and will evolve to an on site position.
- This person will be responsible for migrating on prem applications to the cloud in an AWS environment.
- We are looking for someone that has experience migrating web based applications, web services and applications with complex interconnectivity to an AWS ecosystem.
- The role will start by helping to migrate existing applications to the cloud safely and evolve into optimizing new applications in the cloud.
- AWS Ecosystem
- Migrating applications to AWS Ecosystem
The candidate should have experience targeting, moving and optimizing specific applications to the cloud. Any RDMS experience will be helpful as well. Application and desktop support will be a plus. The candidate should have experience "lifting and shifting" applications into an AWS Ecosystem. Any certifications will be appreciated although not necessarily required. The candidate should have a "can do" attitude with a willingness to learn.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.