A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Accounts Payable Analyst
for their direct client located in Tempe, AZ
for a 6-9 month contact.
100% REMOTE after on-site training period.
As an AP Analyst you’ll perform account processing, inventory research, and dispute/error resolution in support of a high-volume Accounts Payable team. Excellent and supportive work/life balance environment. Our client is a Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Technology!
- Perform and manage inventory research and reconciliation
- Upload files necessary to properly code sales orders
- Ensure that the General Ledger accounts balance contain inventory detail
- Prepare accrual and aging analyses pertaining to cost of goods and payments/credits
- Work with managers in the Operations department to find more effective ways of resolving outstanding variances and/or reducing the number of items needing manual reconciliation
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of inventory work
- Prepare monthly exchange rate analysis in regards to payments/cost of goods
- Update and maintain detailed documentation of inventory related processes.
- * Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from Four-year college/University
* Four (4) years work related experience
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills; vlookup and reconciliation techniques.
- Must have recent experience in SAP, preferably used for managing Accounts Payable
- Able to work remotely, manage time and prioritize tasks
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Team player
- Proficient communicating with vendors and internal groups via email to resolve escalated billing issues
- Confident, good communication skills, achievement mindset
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.