Role: Help Desk / Call Center Trainer
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85009
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Train help desk/call center staff
- Develop help desk scripts and processes
- Work with a wide variety of personalities and technical backgrounds
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Assist call center staff with responding to calls and tickets during high volume periods
- Be flexible in responding to changes in schedules and job priorities
- Complete work activities with minimal supervision
- Make sound, timely decisions based upon the best information available
- Handle multiple priorities
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.