Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Marketing Services Buyer
to join their team for a 3-month contract.
This position is 100% remote; candidate must work in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) zone.
The Buyer will work with a variety of internal personnel, management, and sourcing legal counsel to ensure purchases are accurate and thorough. Candidates should have a high aptitude for customer service; is comfortable in complex, high volume environments and is a self-starter who likes to take initiative.
- Provide the initial review and research gathering of all professional and marketing services buying requests.
- Review requisitions for completeness, instruct employees on process, and gather required documents.
- Download and send out standard contract documents from contracts tool to suppliers.
- Ensure proper execution, indexing and filing of all professional services contracts.
- Create Statements of Work/Schedules from Suppliers Proposals.
- Process purchase orders through ERP system.
- Assist with RFP development.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner.
- 2 + years of procurement or related experience
- Experienced user of Ariba Contracts Management Module and Oracle ERP system a plus
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree (Ideally in Procurement Studies, Business, or Business Law) a plus
- Knowledge of professional services buying (marketing specifically)
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.