A direct client of Atrilogy Solution’s Group has a full-time/direct-hire
opportunity in Santa Rosa, CA for a CT Tech/Rad Tech II (Day and Evening Shift Available)
*Relocation Assistance is available
Looking for a certified professional who performs computerized axial tomography, mammography, or interventional/angiography, as well as routine diagnostic and special radiologic procedures on patients of all age groups.
- Prepares and directs patients for examinations, obtaining appropriate screening and history documentation relevant to the procedure being performed.
- Performs diagnostic procedures in accordance with department guidelines on patients of all ages to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Responsible for radiation protection of self, patients, other patient care team members.
- Participates in quality control procedures
- Maintains professional development and education.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of department.
- Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations.
- Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
Age Related Competencies
- Human development knowledge / skills.
- Age-specific patient needs that employee is required to understand and meet.
- Knowledge of Radiological and associated patient care skills
- Teamwork and flexibility skills.
- Education High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Experience (1) year experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
- Six months experience in CT is preferred.
- Training in C.T. or DSA in addition to graduation from an accredited Diagnostic Radiologic Technology program.
- License/Certification ARRT and CRT required.
- Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining fluoro permit within 6 months of hire date.
- Mammography permit if area of specialty, BLS CPR certification required within 60 days of hire.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.