A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. Financial Operations Manager
in Addison, IL
for a Full-Time, Direct-Hire
position. This position will be remote during COVID.
The Senior Financial Operations Manager will work directly with the Director of Finance Operations, supporting the internal and external audit process, preparation and reconciliation of corporate financial reports, financial analysis, and summary billing operational functions. The Sr. Financial Ops Manager will have 3 Lead direct reports with 30+ indirect reports.
- Perform monthly audit and review of supporting documentation on all revenue and cost accruals submitted for entry.
- Perform monthly system reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of the SAP automated settlement process as it relates to financial postings and revenue recognition.
- Perform the monthly financial close processes.
- Perform analytical review of service expense and revenue to ensure profit margins are in line with business expectation; then calculate appropriate adjusting entry.
- Ensure service revenue and expenses are properly recorded in accordance with GAAP.
- Communicate extensively with Service Field Managers and Operations Coordinators and other departments to ensure confidence and enhance the cross functional relationships within the company.
- Manage SOWS and contracts for services. Approve contracts and work closely with analysts to ensure billing is accurate. Make suggestions for workflow improvements.
- Answer and provide guidance to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting business and financial data.
- Serve as a superuser and perform responsibilities as it pertains to design and set up of SAP CRM accounting systems, including review, analyze and evaluate programs and create documentation of critical processes and procedures within the financial reporting area.
- Support and assist in the professional development of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- Previous leadership experience including direct reports is required
- Proficient in MS Excel
- SAP/CRM skills highly preferred
- Experience in labor-based service industry is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.