A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Lead Full Stack Java Developer
to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA.
|Lead Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration: 12+ months
We are looking for a talented Lead Full-Stack Engineer that can thrive in fast paced agile environment. You will be leading projects and developers using cutting-edge technologies. You will be a key player in designing and implementing product features. This is a highly technical role requiring excellent coding skills. You will be responsible for developing a powerful, intuitive enterprise level data platform built on a Java and supporting AngularJS stack UI’s.
- Hands-On contribution while leading a development team building a robust data platform that is highly secure and efficient
- Recommend and justify changes to existing products, services and processes
- Experience developing systems for data centric products and services on an AWS cloud-based platform
- Collaborate and contribute to architecture and design decisions driving product direction
- Implement and maintain modern microservices as part of the overall system
- Own deliverables from ideation to production operationalization
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, infrastructure, and adhere to software development methodologies
- Collaborate with Business, UX, QA and back end teams to deliver superior functionalities
- Integrate RESTful web services utilizing JSON from multi-tiered web applications
- Participates in the full Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Lead, mentor and collaborate with other team members
Additional Preferred Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline.
- 12+ years of software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Working with Docker and Kuberneties
- Currently developing software for a significant commercial software project collaborating as a member of a team
- At least 2 years of experience leading development teams
- Hands on experience of server-side development developing API’s including REST/JSON APIs
- A strong proven proficiency in SQL and NoSQL based data access and management
- Recent experience developing alongside the development of web applications using client-side frameworks such as React and Node
- Demonstrable familiarity with CI/CD process, testing frameworks and practices (CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CLI, etc.)
- Recent cloud technology experience, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Extensive experience gathering and assessing specifications and requirements
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
You may NOT enjoy this role or team, if you…
- Extensive experience building systems supporting financial services businesses
- Understanding or experience working with Automated Underwriting Systems
- Knowledge and/or use of DDA, FDX, OFX, and/or FIX
- Security and privacy compliance (GPDR, CCPA, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience supporting data science efforts
- Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake is highly desirable
- Are pessimistic about new technology
- Prefer discussing theories more than conducting experiments
- Loathe the idea of dressing up for Halloween
- Want to focus only one thing at a time
- Think deadlines and schedules are silly non-sense
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.