Our Direct client is looking for a Technical Project Manager for a Long-Term Contract in Los Angeles, CA
- 12 months + contract and can extend
- Location: West Los Angeles, CA (close Culver City / Playa Vista area)
Remote to start, However, Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- Once COVID is lifted, it would be about 3 days onsite and 2 days Remote
- 5 - 7 + years of Project Management
- Project Manager that has focused on Either DevOps or BI / Business Intelligence projects
The Tech Project Manager will be a key member of the project management team, responsible for managing projects that are focused on Technology and Business Intelligence vertical. Reporting to the Director of the Program Management Office, the Tech PM will work closely with senior stakeholders including Strategy & BI, Product, Revenue, Content, Engineering, and Business Development.
Experience working with teams Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence and familiarity with Continuous integration, experience setting up Automation process and DevOps architecture patterns etc. will be a plus.
He/she should have a strong business acumen, solid technology experience, and familiarity with the broadcast industry in addition to possessing excellent project management skills and intimate familiarity with agile Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and collaborate and manage projects within a large geographically diverse company.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with distributed teams.
- Top tier professional with 5-7 years of project management experience
- Experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum, Lean and/or Kanban.
- Exhibits strong technical, process management and business orientation skills
- A quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with Jira or a similar agile project management tool.
- Scrum Master Certification, CSM or SAFE Agilist certification preferred.
- Experience with Dev Ops management preferred.
- Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence Experience preferred
- Experience working with teams on Word press, Word Press VIP Hosting, AWS, Continuous integration, experience setting up Automation process and DevOps architecture patterns etc..
- Data visualization Experience (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Vendor Management experience is a must.
- Work with PMO, Product Management, and Engineering to determine and define project scope, objectives and success criteria for a Project.
- Monitor project resource allocation, hours and burn reports and provide on-going project budget, status, and risk management reports.
- Tracks and provides summary of project status, progress and barriers, maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Facilitate daily stand up, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos and project Kick-Off meetings.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrum Meetings to track dependencies with other PMs at Program level.
- Guides the teams and stakeholders on Process and standards established by PMO.
- Manages and motivates team to be self-organized and achieve target dates.
- Listens well and communicates clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to take a high-level view of involvement across all aspects of the project but without spending significant time on detailed hands-on tasks.
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
Once COVID is lifted, it would be 3 days onsite and 2 days Remote
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.