Atrilogy' direct client is looking for a SDET Automation Engineer
with expert level knowledge of Selenium
to join their team in Burr Ridge, IL
for 6+ months.
SDET Automation Engineer - Selenium Expert
Location: Burr Ridge, IL 60527 (Remote during Covid)
Duration: 6+ months contract
Need to relocate to Burr Ridge, IL after Covid.
The candidate will report directly to a special project team that has been charged with redesigning and enhancing this client's premier claims database. He/she will work closely with a small number of agile teams serving as the “QA Automation Engineer”, and drive all processes and tools used to achieve automated regression & functional testing. Prior experience developing and implementing automated regression testing suites is required.
- Experience breaking complex software systems
- Looking for 8 years of experience.
- Having experience of writing a Java code from Scratch.
- Having experience of writing core java scripts to automate back end testing.
- Selenium Multithreading and Troubleshooting
- Selenium Grid
- Apache POI API
- Expert Selenium Experience required
- Expert Java experience required
- Experience integrating the execution of QTP & Selenium regression scripts with Continuous Integration build servers like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with GIT, Apache POI API, Eclipse IDE, Cucumber, Log4j and Maven are preferred for this QA environment
- Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas
- Experience leading QA process development, execution, and documentation
- A strong command of manual and automated testing methodologies and general quality concepts
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience with scripting software automation testing products, including QTP/UFT, and Cucumber
- Experience with Automation Framework development using QTP/UFT.
- Experience in TDD, BDD and ATDD
- Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools
- Experience with LoadRunner/JMeter load testing
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and experience testing web APIs/REST services
- Extensive knowledge of scripting languages, SQL, and high-level Java experience
- Experience of automating complex systems integration (End-To-End)
- Experience testing hosted/cloud SaaS web applications is highly desirable
- Experience in Mobile Automation testing and tools
- Experience testing native mobile applications is desirable
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Own the Software QA process, including developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development
- Recommend test automation approach, tools and frameworks
- Develop test infrastructure and custom automation tools as needed to expand test coverage and enable non-functional testing
- Perform manual and automated tests for our website and applications
- Prioritize test execution
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects, and recommend system enhancements
- Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built
- Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
- Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and oversight of other resources working on automation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.