A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA.
Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration: 12 months
We are looking for a strong full-stack developer who is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced agile development environment. You will be a key contributor in designing and implementing key product features. This is a highly technical role requiring excellent coding skills. You will be responsible for developing a powerful, intuitive enterprise level data platform built on a Java and supporting AngularJS stack UI’s.
What your background looks like:
Additional Preferred Experience
- 10+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Hands on experience of server side development developing API’s including REST/JSON APIs
- A strong proven proficiency in SQL and nonSQL based data access and management
- Recent experience developing alongside the development of web applications using client-side frameworks such as React and Node
- Demonstrable familiarity with CI/CD process, testing frameworks and practices (CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CLI, etc.)
- Recent cloud technology experience, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Extensive experience gathering and assessing specifications and requirements
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Extensive experience building systems supporting financial services businesses
- Experience developing systems for data centric products and services
- Understanding or experience working with Automated Underwriting Systems
- Knowledge and/or use of DDA, FDX, OFX, and/or FIX
- Security and privacy compliance (GPDR,CCPA, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience supporting data science efforts
- Familiarity creating and using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake is highly desirable
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.