Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Manager for the Center for Blood Disorders and Stem Cell Transplantation
in Seattle, WA
FTE Day Shift (40 hours).
*Relocation assistance available
The manager functions as both the service line administrator and as manager of daily operations for the client. He/she is responsible for assisting in the development and the execution of system strategies and operational activities with the hematologic malignancies and stem cell transplantation service line to include the provision of novel effect or cell therapy.
In this position you will:
Required Qualifications in this position include:
- Work with directors, managers, peers, and staff to plan and implement concepts, which promote “Best Practice”.
- Utilize personal skills to manage self and others to effectively achieve goals and meet timelines.
- Work within contractual and budgetary boundaries to effectively staff department while maintaining a culture of safety. Hires, disciplines, and terminates staff.
- Using leadership, creativity, positive attitude, and a high level of interpersonal skills, collaborate with Medical Oncology staff to improve quality and support clinical “Best Practice.” Work with all employees of client’s departments to utilize resources effectively.
- Manage KRONOS, staff overtime and dependability. Analyze, modify, and implement new concepts to achieve improvement.
Preferred Qualifications in this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other related Health Sciences Management
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience in Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapy accreditation process and participation with the Center for International Bone Marrow Transplant Registry (CIBMTR) as well as the Association for Bone Marrow Transplant (ASBMT).
- Experience with revenue cycle, process improvement and change management models.
- Master's Degree in Health Care Administration
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.