Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA 92101
Duration: Full-time/ Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client, a recognized leader in identity verification and mobile banking SaaS solutions, is actively seeking a qualified Sr. Software Engineer for direct hire in the San Diego area. The Senior Software Engineer will be part of a high performing team that is building the company's next big cloud service that will have a major impact within the banking industry. Working closely with other software engineers, CloudOps, DevOps, and Product Managers you will deliver cutting edge cloud solutions. This includes the delivery of production ready and highly scalable API solutions based on a technology stack including microservices, multiple databases (Relational, NoSQL, and Graph), and numerous AWS Services all deployed to our Amazon Web Services based cloud platform.
Qualifications (Technical Experience & Skills):
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain a highly scalable, cloud hosted API for our customers
- Collaborate with CloudOps Engineers to design and implement a large, auto-scaling system
- Develop a comprehensive automated test suite that is executed via continuous integration
- Develop and maintain a continuous delivery pipeline for the API
- Collaborate in a highly functional Agile Scrum process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional work experience
- 8+ years of experience in software development leveraging modern development platforms
- Expertise in developing solutions that target Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the deployment platform
- Hands on experience delivering complex, high-volume back end services
- Strong experience in the implementation of distributed systems based on a micro-services architecture and a passion around continuous delivery and quality engineering.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices. Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience developing solutions for deployment within Docker containers
- Experience developing in both Linux and Windows environments
- Mentoring experience, partnering with team members to speed adoption of new tools and technologies
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience implementing production systems with Golang
- Proven experience estimating work accurately and driving to defined milestones
- Working knowledge of AWS Services such as Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
- Working knowledge of protobuf, gRPC, and RabbitMQ
- Experience developing systems based on user stories
- Experience leading software design working sessions
- Expertise with unit, integration, and system test paradigms
- Comfort and familiarity with producing and writing customer facing documentation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.