Our Direct Client is looking for a Core IMS Engineer for a 6-month Contract to Hire in Littleton, CO
As part of the Wireless Core Team, the IMS Engineer will join the team of passionate engineers with start-up spirit to test, deploy and debug standalone 5G network. The candidate should bring innovation and strong execution skills to the group, as well as the ability to both teach and work in a team environment.
The client cannot transfer nor sponsor a Visa. Candidate must be able to work without a Visa.
- Onsite role in Littleton, CO
- 6-month Contract to Hire
- Onsite role Monday – Friday
- There is no relocation provided, Must be able to relocation and work onsite.
- open to non-local candidates, but must relocate at own expense
The successful candidate will establish and maintain close relationships with internal peers, (Fellow Core and Network Engineers, Development Engineers, Product Engineers, Security Engineers, and PMs), as well as the Leadership team.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Deploys and supports IMS features over various air interfaces including LTE and 5G NR.
- Engages with vendor personnel regarding new services and features as well as software upgrades based on CI/CD methodologies.
- Partners with other Engineering teams and members, providing operational feedback on services in the planning, testing, and acceptance of new service & feature introduction, and software upgrades. Also implements and integrates new services and technology.
- Routinely researches, analyzes, tests, retests, and troubleshoots complex problems.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player.
- Participates in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful IMS Engineer will have the following:
If you are available and interested in learning more about this opportunity, please respond with your resume in Word format along with daytime contact info so I can call you to discuss.
- Cloud Native Architecture Experience
- Demonstrated strong skills in DevOps, CI/CD, SRE
- Demonstrated Unit and system test as a mindset using test automation frameworks
- Expertise in writing, debugging and optimizing code, and automating routine tasks
- Wireless expert with strong hands-on technical skills and the demonstrated ability to work across disparate groups including sales, operations, product management, and engineering.
- Work experience with the following: VoIP, WiFi Calling, Ut interface, SMS, e911 and other IMS features over various air interfaces including LTE and 5G NR
- Experience with Policy / Charging and QoS enforcement in packet data networks
- Knowledge of Offline / Online Charging architectures (such as PCRF Gx and Gy, interfaces)
- Experience with SIP, Diameter, and SBA interfaces
- Knowledge of mobility, ISIM, P-I/S-CSCF, SBC, HSS/HLR, and UDR/UDM concepts
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP specifications and worldwide spectrum and telecommunications regulations.
- Knowledge of wireless technology landscape including experience in LTE and 5G.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science Engineering preferred, or three or more years of professional experience with wireless communication.
- Proven record of accomplishment in working with large mobile network integrators.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.